March 17, 2005

Spring Break!!! Or Something.

While most collegiate types have been and will be heading to exotic locations for their spring breaks, Robertcat will have none of it. Why? Because I don’t want to. And because my mom won’t let me because she’s afraid I’ll go on a week-long crystal-meth bender. Actually, it’s because I’m poor and I miss my dog.

Anyway, while all you lucky richy rich’s out there will be having fun in the sun, I’ll be mixing it up in rural Ohio doing crazy things that you can’t even comprehend. Like watching HBO and Skinemax, if I’m lucky. It’ll probably be more like a whole lot of “Full House” reruns and the occasional Disney DVD. I’m a sucker for Aladdin.

Truthfully, I will be doing something fun/cool as I’ll be catching the first round of the NCAA tournament in Nashville, TN on Friday to see by Bobcats pull off the certain upset of the Florida Gay-tors. Put a stamp on that one.

If any of you live in Nashville, hit me up so me and my buddy can have a place to stay for free. We’re cheap. And fairly open to suggestion.

Aside from that, don’t expect much in the way of updates for the next week or so, except maybe in my Sports Blog. I might put up a few photos of my killer spring break, but probably not. Actually, definitely not.

So, if you wanna join me to work on our tans at North Park, meet me @ the volleyball court (the only place with sand in G-Ville) at high noon on Monday. If you want to help me eat my mom’s homemade chocolate chip cookies, FORGET ABOUT IT. They’re all mine. If you want to get schooled, hoops style, give me call. If you want to hold hands while watching a chick-flick, I’m open to that too.

Come to think of it, I’ll be watching basketball for pretty much the whole break. Don’t bother me. TTFN.



All original material property of Robertcat, ©2004-2005. Don't steal my stuff or I'll annihilate your face.