February 21, 2005

Another case of the Mondays

Keeping with my Monday posting trends, I’ll go ahead and give you something to read that’s really not worth your time nor my effort, follow that up with a sub-par Tool of the Week and a half-drunk Word of the Day (to be posted later today when I’m done watching TV and reading other websites that are better than mine).

Also, I’ll go ahead and promise a couple of new features to be introduced this week that will probably never pan out. But seriously, they’re going to be amazing. I promise.

Anyway, here’s some thoughts from the weekend:

- I watched 97 laps of the Daytona 500 (the most since I was 9 years old) and never once thought about changing the channel. I don’t know how else to explain that other than I really enjoy the insightful post-crash interviews… Jeanne Zelasko: “What happened?” Angry Driver: “I have no idea.” BRILLIANT.

- I watched an entire game of DIII women’s basketball… and enjoyed it. I don’t know how else to explain that other than that my friend who I went to watch play is attractive.

- I watched an entire Ohio U. wrestling match and enjoyed that too. But only because I have a thing for sweaty guys rolling around and fondling each other’s genitalia.

- I watched the entire Celebrity All-Star Game and didn’t enjoy it all that much. Except seeing Roger Lodge hoop it up. He has hairy arms.

- Allen Iverson won the All-Star MVP award with worse stats than every one of the Darke County Slammers. Those of you not familiar with the Darke Co. Slammers should note that they are a jr.-high mentally handicapped team where I’m from. I was on it.

- I got home late Saturday night to find a random mom stumbling drunk through my house and nobody knew who she was, and I DIDN’T take advantage of her. See, Ladies, I am sensitive and caring (but only because she was hideously ugly).

- I want to have J.J. Redick’s baby.

All original material property of Robertcat, ©2004-2005. Don't steal my stuff or I'll annihilate your face.