December 09, 2004

Top 3's

In honor of Dale’s movie premiering on ESPN on Saturday, I came up with some Top 3 lists of things that have stuck in my mind so far this week.

Top 3 Sports Things

1 – Bengals score 24 in 4th quarter in Baltimore

2 – Sonics move to 16-3 after my BOY Ray Allen lights up Spurs

3 – Jimmy V. Classic – always like seeing that video of him @ the ESPY’s in ‘94

Top 3 Movies

1 – Eurotrip (for the 25th time) If you haven’t seen it yet, it’s worth it.

2 – Adaptation (for the 1st time) Actually a decent Nick Cage movie? Wow. I can’t believe I just said that.

3 – I only saw 2 movies this week.

Top 3 Board Games

1 – Daytona 500 (circa 1990) Amazingly obscure, amazingly fun.

2 – Monopoly (I can’t lose)

3 – Trivial Pursuit (I dominate that too)

Top 3 Songs on my iPod

1 – NBA on NBC Theme – John Tesh (can’t even describe how much this rules)

2 – Big Booty Hoes – 2 Live Crew (still great after 72 years)

3 – Scotty Doesn’t Know – Lustra (from Eurotrip, great moment in movie history)

Definitely NOT on my iPod (yet)

Slo Mo – Rappin Retard: Contrary to popular belief, this is NOT Ron Artest. This cannot be real, though. Either way, I’m pretty sure whoever produced this album is going straight to hell.

I added a new feature: the Word of the Day. Check it out and get some culture.

All original material property of Robertcat, ©2004-2005. Don't steal my stuff or I'll annihilate your face.