December 06, 2004

Quick Post Time


Too busy/lazy to do a real post today, but I've got a few random thoughts and a new Tool of the Week for you to chew on.

1 - The Bengals are really freaking good, or at least they were for 1 quarter yesterday. WHO-DEY!

2- Chad Johnson is my favorite football player of all time. Watch Chad's Corner, then add it to your bookmarks, then light your crotch on fire for not seeing last weeks episode, which was amazing.

3- Linda Cohn is hot, I don't care what you say

4- Laguna Beach sucks, but I will definitely be watching the finale tomorrow night and questioning my sexuality/sperm count. (I love high school girls)

5- "3: The Dale Earnhardt Story" premiers Saturday, where will you be? (more to come on that soon)

Some baseball players are in trouble, and it has nothing to do with steroids. Read my latest post on NBNF to find out why.




All original material property of Robertcat, ©2004-2005. Don't steal my stuff or I'll annihilate your face.